Services we provide
Customized Waste Audits
Waste audits tailored to the need of the individual business.
Benefit of waste Audits is to reduce overall costs of waste management, and divert recyclable waste from the landfill.
As of 2019/2020 divertible material going to the landfill will be banned within the community.
Provide lifecycle documentation for recyclable material.
We are adaptable to the need of our customers.
- We sell Bale wire (13.5 x 14) to small-scale customers who bale their own products.
- We also accept baled products from customers for recycling.
Waste Drop-off site
Product destruction and regulation
- We prepare recycled products for processing and reuse.
- We prepare non-marketable material for destruction by sending it to waste energy plants to be used as feed stock.
Small Community Recycling Programs
- Help maintain small community recycling programs.
- Offer a drive thru/drop off site for collected recyclables from small community programs.
We strive for a 97% rate of success in materials recycled. Paper Trail receives and manages all recyclable materials for the Lethbridge Regional Waste Management Service Commission. We have multiple industry connections and are heavily connected with local users of recycled materials. We operate under a code of ethics put out by our provincial associations.